Friday 23 March 2012

It's been a while!!

Well hello!!

It's been a while since I blogged!  I have been creating though so I have a few things to show you!


I played around with a little notebook taking on Alice in Wonderland!
This is the white rabbit note book for  making notes on all your important dates so you don't miss anything out!

The base is manila cardstock with some distress inks.  I distressed the lettering and picture, added a few stamps and some idea-ology!

I got my needles out and sewed the pages into the book and think it's kinda cute!



Well this week has been quite crafty!  I had a visit down south to see some family but since then I have been ctaching up on Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry 101 course which is great!! A massive excuse to get ink....EVERYWHERE!!

Love
Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment