Friday 17 August 2012

Baby Blue Eyes!

Well at our first Art Journaling club we were set some homework.  The theme was to create a page that summed up our summer!  There hasn't been much chance to take part in holidays or activities this summer with our little baby bear making her appearance so she has been my summer!


So this is my page about my summer! I have used the pink and yellow dylusions sprays to create the background and then used some techniques Kaz taught at our last class.  I have used dylusions stamps to create the borders of the page.  The writing is in posca pens.  The writing at the top of the page is 'unconditional love' with the oxford english dictionary meanings of each word written next to them. 


The dylusions quote stamp sums up how much of an adventure Emily is and how I'm happy with just her at the moment!!


I can't wait to play again but today with the glum weather I am going to tidy my craft room!!

Happy Inking!

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment