Tuesday 28 February 2012

New Blog....

Hi all!

I decided to finally join the world of blogging after spending lots of time reading others and going through all their crafty makes!

I have been making some bits and bobs over the last week and hopefully will be sharing these with you over the next couple of days.

I'm no pro by all means but enjoy what I do and what I make and just hope that others can appreciate my creations as much as I do!

I'm very excited about getting home tonight because hopefully my order will have arrived from ali craft who stocks most of the Tim Holtz range at a fab price.  I was lucky to join in their workshops at the last craft event at the NEC.

It's pay day tomorrow so I have spent the last few hours looking at what this can be spent on!  After all, in 3 months time this day will mean that I just have to restock on nappies and baby wipes!

Well hopefully I will post some pictures of my makes on here soon!

Happy Inking!

Beth x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth!
    Great to see you in blog land, looking forward to seeing what you make......be warned though it gets soooo addictive!
    see u soon

    kazx

    ReplyDelete